Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lumineon Week!

This week's Pokémon shall be Lumineon! 





  • 4th Generation
  • #457
  • Evolves from Finneon
Why did I choose Lumineon this week?

Well, I was actually commissioned by a friend to make it! She didn't want Lumineon in particular but said she wanted a fish with flowy fins. I thought our current subject fit the description pretty well.

So, lets get started shall we?





     I started at the beginning of the face, putting 5 light blue beads on some wire. I put one end of the wire through the opposite side beading 3 beads leaving two on the end.  I then added a couple more light blue rows and began 
the dark blue ones with a couple beads standing in for eyes.

I continued down the body in this fashion with the light blue stripe, four more dark blue rows, and ending with light blue.


I then added the tail. Its all the same wire as the main body, just as I started the tail I started to turn the wire vertically so it would look like that of an actual Lumineon tail!


Finished the main body fins! You know, the big ones! I accidentally did the ones below them incorrect but I did the completely from memory. So yeah :c


Added the small fins under the body and its done!

Hope you enjoyed this week's blog ;D

Yeah, I'll try to upload better pictures later. I've been using my phone as a camera.

Check out my deviantart account!

Do this yourself with the pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment